Last night I awoke to a bright beam of light shining in my window. "What is that?" I thought to myself. Too nervous to move, I sat there. Finally the beam of light disappeared. I waited a few seconds before I got up to look out the window, and bam! the light went on again, right in my face, seeming like whoever was behind it didn't want me to see them. I walked toward my door to go alert my parents of this intruder on our property. I reached for the door knob and as soon as I touched it the light went off. I rushed into my mom and dads room. "Mom!" I yelled. No response. "Dad!" still nothing. I walked over to the light and switched it on. The room was empty, parents no where in sight. I looked around, and saw a note sitting on the bed. This note read "Watch out, they might get you too. Don't panic though, you're better off with out us and with them anway." I walked over to the corner of the room, and just collapsed. Suddenly I head loud thumping coming my way. Panicked, I rushed into the on suite in the bedroom. What the hell was going on, I wondered. The windows started to shake and rattle and the walls started to crumble. I watched the knob on the door slowly turn. The door opened faster than I could blink, Something came flying at me! I opened my eyes and sat up violently. I looked around. I was in my own room, my own bed, under my own covers. In the dark, with no bright beaming light. Thank god it was all just a dream..
Suddenly, there was a light shining in my window. It wasn't a dream after all.
To be continued..
We only have a short period of time to do these, we get time later on. I'll post the rest when I finish. Ignore the lack of grammar and punctuation, it's a rough copy. Also, ignore the horrible putting together of it. When I do the good copies of things, I usually change A LOT of things around.

you help me out big time cause i did not feel like making up a story at that time so thanks lol
ReplyDelete