Last night I awoke to a beam of light shining in my window. "What the hell is that?" I got up and looked out the window. Of course there was my brother, Daniel and his friend Steven.
"What the hell are you guys doing, seriously?" I asked them.
"We're sneaking out and going down to the old railroad, Come with us!"
"Did you really have to shine a li ghtin my window, have you ever heard of knocking on a door or something? And what about mom and dad? they're bound to wake up and realize none of us are in the house."
"It's two in the morning, they'll never wake up now!" He exclaimed.
"You're so retarded, they can hear us talking right now, you know."
"And are they awake?" He questioned me.
"Well.. no, but-"
"Exactly!" He cut in.
"Alright fine, I'll be down in a few minutes."
I looked for some clothes, sat down in front of my mirror and put on some makeup and brushed my hair then headed downstairs.
"Jeeze, what took you so long?"
"Why are you so impatient?"
"Touché"
"So, tell me again why you got me out of bed at two in the morning to go to a railroad?"
"Should we tell her?" he looked over to Steven.
"Well, since we're taking her... I guess we could let her in on it." Steven said.
"Okay, so here's the deal, tonight there's supposed to be a big party there in the old station and the only way you can get in is if you're a senior, and we're only juniors." Daniel explained.
"So, how exactly do I fit into this?"
"Well... You're a senior, correct?"
"Yeah..."
"We can get in, but only if you say we're with you."
"So, you dragged me out of bed to get you into a fucking party?"
"Basically, yeah-"
"Now, what makes you think I'll say you're with me, and not just go in myself and leave you guys sitting outside?"
"You're not a bitch and I know you wouldn't do that to me..."
"Someti- never mind. Jesus, how far is this place? wasn't it down that street back there?"
"No, it's the one way down the track, almost in the next city"
"Why the hell didn't we drive, or take a taxi?"
"Because you're the only one who can drive, but you need the keys, and Mother has them"
"Taxi?"
"We don't have money..."
"I do..."
"Yeah, but you wouldn't pay"
"If I had have known we'd have to walk THIS far, I would have"
"Oh, well thanks for telling us this now."
"Your fault, should have told me how far it is, or maybe where EXACTLY we were going, genius"
To be continued...
Okay, I'm going to stop writing for right now, if I decide I'm bored later, I'll write some more...

No comments:
Post a Comment